Monday, July 12, 2010

And, we're back...

So now that I'm officially married and have finally got all of the wedding stuff put away, I can get back to working on the house!

We got some amazing presents for the wedding, and I'm slowly working on incorporating them into our home.

My friend Nikkie works for a kick ass wall paper company and spends a good amount of time at interior design trade shows. She knows all the best stuff to get, including HUGE fluffy towels from Restoration Hardware. OMG, I'm in love with these towels. They make getting out of the shower bearable.

So they have been worked into my bathroom decor. (Yep, I have my own bathroom. It's necessary for keeping the peace.)

She did a great job of picking a "Sarah" color for the towels and being very thorough, sent paint chips along too. Wouldn't you know that my bathroom was already the same color as the lightest paint chip she sent? I changed the shower curtain and added the orchid, and I'm in the process of looking for a print to hang next to the shelf.  I feel like once I get that added, this room is as done as it's getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment