Monday, July 12, 2010

Living Room is now Liveable!

So, a year ago (maybe more?) Josh picked out an area rug for our living room once he put down the laminate. I felt like since he did all the work, he should get to pick the rug. Somehow he picked the worst possible rug ever. It's brown and blue. Our living room has black coffee table and side tables and a teal wall.

Now that the wedding is over, I'd been contemplating re-painting the wall and finding new curtains to match the rug, but couldn't find anything I really liked for curtains and I really didn't want to paint over that wall. It's my favorite in the whole house.

So after a lot of thought, I decided to move the gray area rug from the dining room into the living room and move the blue and brown rug into the dining room. It looks great! Well, the living room anyway. Now that blue and brown rug is in a gray room. I don't know if I care enough to change that though. I'm sure I will in about two weeks. But  I really am happy with the living room! That means three rooms down! The entry way, my bathroom and the living room!



Crappy pictures aside, it looks pretty darn good I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment