Thursday, April 1, 2010

We have food?

I also got around to organizing the pantry this week! Before trash day too, which was good because sadly there was a lot of expired stuff in there.

I organized it so that it makes sense to me. So if anyone else went in there looking for something, they may or may not find it.

It could stand to be a little more organized and I want to get some of those clear cereal containers and perhaps a few more storage cubes to finally put everything in boxes.

But tada! There's even room for the trash can to fit in there now!
And even better, all of the storage boxes came from the dollar store. Which makes them a fantastic deal, in my opinion.

Now I guess I should add the rest of the kitchen to my project list... it's the whitest room in the house, aside from the downstairs bathroom.

I also made Bentley a new bed. So far it seems like he enjoys it, but not nearly as much as his chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment