Thursday, April 1, 2010

Excited and I have to share my great find with someone...

Even though I haven't told anyone this blog exists yet...
I must share this amazing deal that I just got on two chairs...
They're from Ikea, and were about $60 each brand new according to the website. The covers need to be replaced, but those are relatively cheap and/or easy to make. But want to know how much I am paying for two of them? $5. Total, not each. Roughly 25 times less than they were brand new. 

I can't pick them up until Monday, so I'll spend the weekend just waiting for them! Since there are only two, I don't know if I'll use them in the dining room or put them other places in the house, but for $5, I needed to have them because I've been wanting chairs like that for sometime now. 

Just wanted to share... 

No comments:

Post a Comment