Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Every Day is a Winding Road...

Every so often I start feeling like I have lost my way as a person. That I'm not exactly the person that I thought I would be, or that I don't yet have the things I thought I would by this point in my life, both material things and achievements.

But I do have a wonderful life, full of things most people would love to have. A job I love, a dog who thinks that the sun rises and sets on my command, an amazing man who will soon be my husband, a huge and supportive family, 3 SUVs, a house, jet skis, boats and plenty of other "toys".

Sadly, I often feel like the material part of my life starts taking over. Our routine is dictated by repairs and scheduling to use the toys we have worked very hard to obtain. I'm often overwhelmed by feelings that run the gamut. My life is thrown together with whatever time I have to spare that day. And unfortunately, glimpses into my life make that very obvious. From my hair to my outfits to the interior of my house, nothing seems as put together and polished as I used to be.

This blog is my journey back to finding the style in my life. Prepare for a bumpy road!

No comments:

Post a Comment